High-Speed One-Way Data Transfer in SECRET Classified Networks
Do you want to transfer data to networks classified as SECRET – so-called red networks – from black networks classified at a lower level?: Typical examples for such data would be e-mails, database or video information, or updates for anti-virus or other software. genua has developed the vs-diode data diode for just this task – data transfer across black-red interfaces – with approval up to the SECRET classification level.
- One-way data transfer: from black to red networks
- Supported protocols: FTP, SMTP, SNMP Traps, TCP, Elastic Stack and UDP
- Performance: reliable data transfer up to 1 Gbit/s
- Security by design: guarantees the highest level of security
- Approval: up to the SECRET classification level
- Handling: simple operation and configuration
- Customer service: direct from the manufacturer
One-Way Data Transfer to Red Networks
The vs-diode only allows data transfer in one direction – from black to red. Flow in the opposite direction is consequently blocked, ensuring that classified data cannot cross the interface to the black network. An important feature of the vs-diode is its high performance and reliability in one-way data transfer, achieving up to 1 GBit/s throughput. The strength of this solution comes from the new technology used in the vs-diode, setting it apart from other solutions on the market.
Approval up to the SECRET Level
The compact design principle of the vs-diode is its central feature and has also convinced the German Federal Office for Information Security (Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, BSI), which has granted approval up to the SECRET classification level. This means that the high level of security provided by our solution has been independently verified by a government organization.